Linear weighted regression

Old March 6th 17, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linear weighted regression

Hi Jerry,

If I want to do a linear regression with 1/x weighting, how do I calculate the weights for the X data and Y data?

Thanks,

Baylye
Old March 6th 17, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Auric__

You start by not replying to a post that's ***THIRTEEN*** ****ING YEARS OLD!

--
- I'm not brave. I'm just too tired and hungry and angry to care anymore.
- Perhaps they are not mutually exclusive. Perhaps bravery is simply apathy