Excel 2013 Auto Save

Old October 1st 14, 11:51 PM
BDriscoll BDriscoll is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Excel 2013 Auto Save

I haven't kept track of the added/subtracted Excel features, but I was pretty sure in the older versions of Excel (2003) you could auto-save the file. In Excel 2013, you can only auto-save the AutoRecover version of the file. I found that although I have backup software backing doing incremental backups of critical spreadsheet folders where files have been updated, this is useless unless the user has saved the file to change the modification date. Why can't there be a save file function every 10 minutes? Or is there one hidden somewhere?