Tool bar keeps disappearing

Old March 30th 10, 04:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
LausB

Default Tool bar keeps disappearing

I'm using Microsoft office excel 2007. I can get the menu toolbar to stay in
place. it keep minimizing which is annoying Especially because it didn't do
this in the beginning. Please can someone advise how I can make it stay
maximised?
Old April 18th 10, 03:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Shailesh Shah[_2_]

Double click on Ribbon tab name or press Ctri-F1 (toogle key) or right clik
on ribbon tab name >untick minimize the ribbon.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/MenuAddins.aspx

Free Exshail Classic Menu for Excel-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive....ssic_Menu.aspx

Old July 21st 13, 12:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Just double click on one of the ribbon tabs.
Old July 7th 15, 12:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 11:39:01 AM UTC-4, LausB wrote:
> I'm using Microsoft office excel 2007. I can get the menu toolbar to stay in
> place. it keep minimizing which is annoying Especially because it didn't do
> this in the beginning. Please can someone advise how I can make it stay
> maximised?

Thanks
Old October 27th 15, 03:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 8:39:01 AM UTC-7, LausB wrote:
> I'm using Microsoft office excel 2007. I can get the menu toolbar to stay in
> place. it keep minimizing which is annoying Especially because it didn't do
> this in the beginning. Please can someone advise how I can make it stay
> maximised?

Thanks!
Old February 4th 17, 12:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

The Control F1 option worked great. Thanks!
Old April 18th 17, 08:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 9:09:01 PM UTC+5:30, LausB wrote:
> I'm using Microsoft office excel 2007. I can get the menu toolbar to stay in
> place. it keep minimizing which is annoying Especially because it didn't do
> this in the beginning. Please can someone advise how I can make it stay
> maximised?

CTRL+F1 Works Great. Thanks.