Converting Vertical Data into Horizontal Data

Old March 29th 10, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kiley

Default Converting Vertical Data into Horizontal Data

I have a list of 6 performance ratings for each employee. The ratings are
listed vertically. How do I convert the ratings into one horizontal row for
each employee?
Old March 29th 10, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Russell Dawson[_2_]

See your other posting.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.