Linking Excel data to Word table

Old November 24th 09, 08:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tigermoth

Default Linking Excel data to Word table

Is there a way that I can link Excel cell to Word table where when the data
in excel cell changes the Word table data will change as well.

Many thanks.
Old November 24th 09, 04:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Yes, there is a way.

See Excel help on "About linking to another workbook or program"

Specifically the part about "the difference between linking and embedding"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:38:02 -0800, tigermoth