Linking 2 spreadsheet using data from 1st spreadsheet

Old February 11th 09, 10:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vennesse

Default Linking 2 spreadsheet using data from 1st spreadsheet

I am using MS Excel 2003. I have 2 spreadsheet, spreadsheet 1 is updated daily
with NEW DATA NEXT TO THE EXISTING rows OF INFO.
Spreadsheet 2 needs to READ/extract data from THE ADDITIONAL DATA from
spreadsheet 1. How do I link spreadsheet 2 to spreadsheet 1
so that it will always get the data from spreadsheet 1 automatically? the
data added are usually not in order of the row, hence i would want
spreadsheet 2 created in order of the data added in spreadsheet 1

VENNESSE
Old February 11th 09, 10:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_]

See reply to your earlier posting

--
Regards