Create a conditional formula that results in another calculation

Old September 6th 08, 12:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JC-PS

Default Create a conditional formula that results in another calculati

Old March 19th 17, 09:34 PM
JIMMYT JIMMYT is offline
Junior Member

Location: auckland NZ
Smile

hi guys,

i think this thread may be the place i need to find out a similar conditional formula,

i need a cell (K) to make a calculation based on IF the previous cell (I) goes below 1.5 X the value of a cell (J) - the calculation needs to be the difference between cell (I) and 1.5 X the value of cell (J)

IF it isnt below 1.5 X cell (J) THEN return blank cell

i think thats what i need i might be overthinking this but any help would be appreciated.

thanks

jimmy