On a column chart, how do you put a percent sign on the top most .

Old January 13th 08, 09:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JudyF

Default On a column chart, how do you put a percent sign on the top most .

On a stacked column chart, how do you put a percent sign on the top most
number on the vertical (value) axis?
Old January 14th 08, 12:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JudyF

Default On a column chart, how do you put a percent sign on the top mo

I got the percent sign on the top number, but like you said it doesn't line
the numbers up. I tried the second formula and it didn't work. Is there any
other way to make the numbers align?

Old January 14th 08, 05:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Try this:

The underscore followed by a character tells Excel to leave a blank space as
wide as the character.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP