how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

Old April 6th 15, 05:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

On Friday, December 28, 2007 at 1:36:00 AM UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> i had tried that but doesnt work
> I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
> was reset to Zero or something..
> Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
> select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
> upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
> 1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
> the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
> button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.
>
> Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
> :-)
> But thanks for trying..
> Satnam
> India
>
> "Marcelo" wrote:
>
> > select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide
> >
> > hth
> > --
> > regards from Brazil
> > Thanks in advance for your feedback.
> > Marcelo
> >

> > "Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:
> >
> > > I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> > > I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> > > out individually?

Dhanyawaad Sudarshan
Old May 19th 15, 05:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

a.click the top left to select all cells.
b.Home ribbon
c.Format button
d.Visibility> Hide and Unhide
e.Unhide all rows.
Old June 22nd 15, 09:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 9:34:39 AM UTC+5, wrote:
> a.click the top left to select all cells.
> b.Home ribbon
> c.Format button
> d.Visibility> Hide and Unhide
> e.Unhide all rows.

Thans, Sir, U gave the right solution. Allah bless u
Old October 15th 15, 06:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yeah, this worked man. Thanks for this wonderful tip
Old February 3rd 16, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello !!

To unhide particular range of rows or column rather to unhide all rows/columns which are hidden in different places, select one rows/column before the hidden range and one row/column after hidden range and then press SHIFT + DOUBLE CLICK in between the selected rows/column. In this case the other hidden rows/column would remain hidden.

Might this help others.

Thanks.
Old February 5th 16, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 7:54:00 AM UTC-5, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> out individually?

You just saved me soooo much time! I had 65 rows hidden! Thanks again!
Old February 20th 16, 10:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 6:24:00 PM UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> out individ

Hi Madarchodo,

Select all row and column, then click on home button, Find & click Format button, Under Visibilities Select Unhide Row.

But remember all filter should on excel sheet must has removed, other wise it will not work.

Regar: Deepak Nariyal
Old April 4th 16, 05:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 7:54:00 PM UTC+7, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> out individually?

Ctrl + Shift + 0 => to unhide the hidden columns within the selection
Ctrl + Shift + 9 => to unhide the hidden rows within the selection
Ctrl + 0 => to hide the selected columns
Ctrl + 9 => to hide the selected rows

Source:
http://gantt-chart-excel.com/how-to-...-in-excel.html
Old April 7th 16, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!
Old May 5th 16, 10:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Friday, December 28, 2007 at 12:06:00 AM UTC+4, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> i had tried that but doesnt work
> I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
> was reset to Zero or something..
> Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
> select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
> upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
> 1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
> the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
> button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.
>
> Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
> :-)
> But thanks for trying..
> Satnam
> India
>
> "Marcelo" wrote:
>
> > select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide
> >
> > hth
> > --
> > regards from Brazil
> > Thanks in advance for your feedback.
> > Marcelo
> >

> > "Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:
> >
> > > I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> > > I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> > > out individually?

THANKS