Can I arrange tabs vertically in Excel (not horizontally)?

Old March 13th 12, 09:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Florin V.

Default Can I arrange tabs vertically in Excel (not horizontally)?

There's an add-in that adds a vertical pane for the tabs: www.excelnavi.com
Very easy to work with.

Old March 13th 12, 09:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Florin V.

Old March 13th 12, 04:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_]

On Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:25:02 AM UTC-5, LinLin wrote:
> I use a lot of tabs / worksheets in a spreadsheets and if I could view them
> vertically (ie on the RHS of the screen) I could fit more tabs in!
>
> Is there anyway to change this?
>
> Otherwise, how does everyone else work with a lot of tabs? The problem is
> that when the tab name is too long, that also takes away the tab space at the
> bottom of the screen.
> thanks everyone!

As you said,"The tab name is too long"
Make a TOC on the 1st sheet and just name the sheets 1,2,3 or a,b,c
and use the toc with a double click event (or hyperlink) to the sheet desired.
Old April 17th 17, 07:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, Did you fins a solutions?

Thanks,

Same need here

Old May 2nd 17, 08:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi all, this is the best looking solution I've found for Google Sheets.

FYI - I have not implemented, so I can't speak to the quality, but it looks promising.

https://gsuite.google.com/marketplac...r/892165028413