Advanced Filter: No Filter

Old December 9th 04, 04:23 PM
Evan Weiner - Richalnd WA

Default Advanced Filter: No Filter

I can't get any advanced filter to work. For example, starting at A1 I have:

Joe Moe Hoe
abc

Joe Moe Hoe
1 abc 21
2 12 22

Absolutely nothing happens with
Data > Filter >
Data range = a4:c6
Criteria range = a1:c4
OK

Any ideas?

Old December 9th 04, 04:35 PM
Peo Sjoblom

It works fine for me when I change the criteria range to A1:C2, as expected I
get

Joe Moe Hoe
1 abc 21

when I filter in place, I don't know why you are using A1:C4 as criteria
range,
maybe a simple typo?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom