Sum of random cells with positive data

Old February 18th 05, 12:01 AM
Susannah

Default Sum of random cells with positive data

How do I sum numbers from random cells (in other words they are not
sequential or patterned) only if the cells contain positive numbers?
Old February 18th 05, 02:36 AM

Are the cells within a single range?

=SUMIF(A1:I99,">0")

If you have to avoid some ranges, you can do it in stages:

=SUMIF(A1:c99,">0")+SUMIF(f1:I28,">0")

Old February 18th 05, 10:28 AM
JulieD

Hi Susannah