Advanced filter using dates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 9th 06, 02:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Advanced filter using dates

I have a column formatted as a date field and need to do advanced filtering
on it. For example, I want to filter out entries between two dates. When I
build the criteria range and use a single criteria, everything works as
expected. When I add the second criteria (>1/31/05 and <3/1/05 to see only
Feb. entries) the filter doesn't function. I've tried both entries in the
same column, adding a second "Date" column and putting each entry on a
separate line under both, and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions would
be welcome. Thanks!