New Newsgroup

Old March 30th 17, 04:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JCO

Default New Newsgroup

Anybody know a good newsgroup for C++ Programming?
Thanks

Old March 30th 17, 09:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__

JCO wrote:

> Anybody know a good newsgroup for C++ Programming?
> Thanks

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=c%2B%2B+newsgroups

or

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forumsearch/c$2B$2B

--
Man must respect nature, since nature does not respect man.
Old April 24th 17, 01:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JCO

I guess I was thinking something that I can auto-download using Windows Live
Mail as a client.
Thanks

"Auric__" wrote in message
. 209.88...

Old April 24th 17, 02:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__

JCO wrote:

> I guess I was thinking something that I can auto-download using Windows
> Live Mail as a client.

Don't top-post.

alt.comp.lang.c
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++
comp.lang.c
comp.lang.c++
comp.lang.c++.misc
comp.std.c++

All of those can be found using the forum search I linked to above. Google
happens to be good at finding things, you know.

--
I have lost myself in your words but Boo thinks you're just ducky.

---
http://www.avg.com