Change active cells - Excel 2010

Old March 30th 17, 05:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change active cells - Excel 2010

Hi,
I want to change the active cell border colour to red for all sheets. Excel 2010
Can somebody please help.
Margarida
Old March 30th 17, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_]

> Hi,
> I want to change the active cell border colour to red for all sheets. Excel
> 2010 Can somebody please help.
> Margarida

Perhaps you can edit/modify the 'Normal' Style for this, -OR- set a new Style
you can apply at any time??

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!