use chrome as ie

Old March 22nd 17, 06:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sal21

Default use chrome as ie

Possible to use Chrome as IE Object?

im' usign Chrome (is my default browser) to navigate in inetrnet.

With VBA is possible to interact with Chrome, for example put data in box webpage, click button ecc...
Tks.

Old March 22nd 17, 07:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adrian Caspersz

On 22/03/17 18:05, sal21 wrote:
> Possible to use Chrome as IE Object?
>
> im' usign Chrome (is my default browser) to navigate in inetrnet.
>
> With VBA is possible to interact with Chrome, for example put data in box webpage, click button ecc...
> Tks.

Yes, Selenium WebDriver

http://www.seleniumhq.org/

--