Working Time Night Shifts

Old March 20th 17, 12:59 PM
Jonahs Jonahs is offline
Junior Member

Default Working Time Night Shifts

Hi
I am new to this forum but desperately need help.

I am creating a time sheet, and cannot find a solution to calculate the duration of time worked on a night shift.

The night shift rate starts from 11:00 PM until 7:00 AM and is written in the format given.

Therefore any period worked between these hours is classed as a night shift rate. Excel I believe does not recognise AM or PM therefore I have problems.

Finally in addition I need to multiply the answer by the hourly rate.

Please can anybody assist, Thank you.