Please help with excel chart ignoring text cells

Old February 20th 17, 08:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Please help with excel chart ignoring text cells

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your answer.
I am using a macro to set maximum and minimum for "y axis" most probably the one you have shared
When i convert to NA, my minimum, maximum which based of a calculation gives NA and macro stops working.
Do you have an alternative solution.

as it is not number, my calculation already ignores the texts, and gives what i want excep the data trend line. Data trend line goes out of the range till zero.
Thanks in advance.