Request for a Research Paper

Old February 14th 17, 06:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Request for a Research Paper

Dear All,

Please forward me the paper titled "The Role of Household-Level Characteristics in Predicting the Unbanked in Rural India: A Comparison of Eastern and Western Regions"
Old February 14th 17, 07:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Auric__

bnarayana.cess wrote:

> Please forward me the paper titled "The Role of Household-Level
> Characteristics in Predicting the Unbanked in Rural India: A Comparison of
> Eastern and Western Regions"

1) No.

2) Do your own research.

3) What the hell does that have to do with Microsoft Excel?

--
"Maybe," muttered Sam. "It is also as good a way of saying 'here we are'
as I can think of, bar shouting."

Mattter typed on Legal paper want to get it on A4 size paper Harish Excel Programming 1 April 22nd 09 07:13 AM
Research Tool themediumtee Setting up and Configuration of Excel 0 September 13th 06 06:25 PM
bibliography cards for research paper kredman Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 28th 05 11:23 PM
Research Marcio Excel Programming 0 October 19th 05 07:05 PM
research bar ATLASBLANCHE Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 July 21st 05 10:21 PM