Cell format dilema

Old August 3rd 14, 06:16 AM
jeromeUAE jeromeUAE is offline
Junior Member

Default Cell format dilema

When I enter a whole number into a cell it changes to a decimal number? ie. I enter 21 and it is shown on the spreadsheet as 0.21 - I have tried different formats 'general' 'number' 'custom' with no correct result. When I change the decimal places to 0 - then the result on the spreadsheet is '0' I know that it is a setting somewhere, but would not know where to begin to look - any suggestions?