shani1975 shani1975 is offline
Junior Member

Default Sum columns based on conditions

Hello,

I need to figure out how many "true" Regular employees we have. As you can see, I have columns that are labeled

FT, PT, REG, SEAS and INTERIM.

A FT OR PT employee can move from REG to INTERIM if they are filling in for another position. So technically, when they go from REG to INTERIM they are still considered a REG employee. Seas are truly seasonal emps and I dont need that info.

At the bottom of the sheet, I listed the columns I need...there will be conditions by site. I attached an example spreadsheet.

I hope this makes sense...thanks so much!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Example.zip (13.8 KB, 38 views)