Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
glenn glenn is offline

Default How to I use nested quotation marks for 'SUMIF' function in Excel.

I'm writing a macro, creating a formula for an active cell using "SUMIF". I
need to use cell references that I can control via variables (aka 'cells'
with rownum and colnum notations, or named cell ranges derived from same).
Syntactically VBasic doesn't understand nested quotation marks for named cell
ranges. Additionally using 'Range(Cells..' gives compile errors. Is it
possible to accomplish this? Sample code?? Most grateful for help!!