Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Pivot Table How to Sort data as Percent of Row

Hi,

I have no problem sorting the percent of row numbers? I put my cursor in
the column I want to sort on and click the Data, Ascending or Descending
button. Please supply us with more detail.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Pat" wrote:

Excel Pivot Table How to Sort data as Percent of Row

In Excel 2003 you could display data in a pivot table as percent of row then
sort the percentage. In Excel 2007 this does not work. Is there a work around
this was a very valuable feature and it take too long to copy and past the
table just so you can sort it.