Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Export as pdf form to ipad

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not really sure how to phrase exactly what I'm trying to
accomplish here...

I have a VBA set up for the user to email themselves a pdf of a
worksheet when they hit an ActiveX button. That pdf is then viewed
on their iPad. There are some boxes on the form I would like to make
"live" (?) so when they tap on said box a numeric keyboard will
appear in Adobe on their iPad so they can fill in some numbers.

Does that make sense? Is it even possible?

Thanks in advance,
Craig

What you speak of is a document *printed* as a PDF. You need to create
a PDF *Form* document so people can fill in fields. OR.., an app for
the ipad that lets users *edit* or add *markups or comments* to a PDF
document.

Software Development Kits (SDKs) to do this in any programming language
will cost more arms/legs than you have!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!