Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] achindu.dinujaya@gmail.com is offline

Default Add background watermark to cells?

On Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 4:16:48 PM UTC+5:30, Robert Crandal wrote:
I have formatted cells A1 through G1 with a background fill color of
my choosing. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to add a background
watermark message to this group of cells. Basically, I want a background
message that says "Only enter integer data into this row", or something
to that effect. This background message should only be visible in
cells A1 through G1. Does anyone know if it's possible to create
such an effect?? Or, what is a good way to simulate this if Excel
doesn't provide such an effect??

Thank you!