Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] aqhacowboy@gmail.com is offline

Default how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:54:00 AM UTC-8, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

I am using Microsoft's Excel 2013 and had the same issue with needing multiple rows to "Unhide", My "easiest solution";
1. select entire worksheet, this is done easily by clicking on the upper left hand down arrow just below the "Name Box".
2. Move into to worksheet, Right click and select "Unhide".