Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I make a double strike-through?

Are you sure about double strikethrough?

I see double underline, but not double strikethrough.

slow386 wrote:

Gord / Tafeille:

I'm using Excel 2003-SP2 on XP-Pro.
If I go to "Customize - Commands - Format", there is a selection for a
Double Strikethrough function button - which I actually use.
HTH
SB

Only in Word AFAIK

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:28:01 -0700, Tafeille
wrote:

I need to make two lines through selected words and text in an Excel
worksheet. I know how to make the single strike-through, but is it
possible
to make a double?

--

Dave Peterson