Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Out of Memory

In message of Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:11:19
in microsoft.public.excel.programming, GS writes
I previously downloaded it. It installed without error.
It just failed to add an entry to any of my VBIDE (Visual Basic
Integrated Development Environment) menus. Very frustrating as I
can't
now find anything to do a similar job.

It should add a menuitem ToolsClean Project... if you downloaded
the latest version (a DLL COMAddin). You must allow trust access to
VBA Projects.

If you have the older addin version you need to enable it to load on
startup in the Addins Manager dialog of the VBE IDE. I recommend
downloading the latest version since that's all Rob supports now!

I have the latest version. I exchanged emails with Rob. Code Cleaner
was marked as a disabled item in Excel/Help/About Microsoft Office
Excel/Disabled Items...
Correcting that cured the problem.

That's great! Thanks for the feedback...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc