Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Formatting multiple sheets within workbook.

Claus,
Mark is looking to act only on sheets NOT in the sExclShts delimited list!

Also, I've found (occasionally) some anomolies occur using nested 'With'
constructs in respect to object refs. not sure about the why/how of it so I
make a policy when anomolies occur to add a fully qualified ref in nested
statements that require the 'End' statement.

Another serious issue I see here is poor variable declaration! Mark, you need
to go into the Options dialog and checkmark the "Require variable declaration"
opption on the 'General' tab.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!