Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Array list writing to an Array of 'scattered cells' ?

I don't understand this...

There's no reason for it to work with any workbook other than ActiveWorkbook
because there's no explicit ref to any other workbook! The ref to
ActiveWorkbook is implicit.

Is it possible to make this go to workbook "Other"...
Const sSrc$ = "A1,C3,E5,G7,I10": Const sTgt$ = "P2,N4,L6,J8,H10"

And this go to workbook "SomeOther"...?
Const sSrcTgt$ = "A4:A6=O4:O6,C5:C8=P5:P8,A9=Q9,B11=R11"

I always save my workbooks as macro enabled, but I don't have an exact reason, other than I get a alert box scolding me if I don't.

Howard