Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default FreezePanes is a window property

In message of Fri, 9 Dec 2016
10:02:06 in microsoft.public.excel.programming, Walter Briscoe
writes
I run Excel 2003.
I have a particular workbook, consisting of 3 sheets.
Sometimes, I save it with one displayed sheet and sometimes with
more than one.
Each sheet had FreezePanes set.
I sometimes lose FreezePanes, when I switch from sheet to sheet.
After some considerable time being irritated with this, I now
understand it.
I wrote my first event procedure - I don't count auto_open.

[snip]

Where are events enumerated?

By googling excel event name descriptions, I found worksheet events
enumerated and described in
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib....tools.excel.w
orksheet_events.aspx
I also found
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib....tools.excel.w
orkbook_events.aspx
I can probably find others.

Note that you can manage sheet events in ThisWorkbook as you've done
here, but that it can also be done with an events handler class. This
might be a better alternative since all code in ThisWorkbook is subject
to not work correctly if the workbook becomes corrupted for any reason.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc