Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] jaimedc0@gmail.com is offline

Default All icons on my insert and data tab is greyed out

On Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 3:30:27 PM UTC-5, Lily wrote:
I was attempting to create a pie chart and clicked the pie chart icon.
However, did not want it embedded in the same Work sheet, so I clicked on the
new work sheet tab. It did not work and somehow I must have triggered
something else and all icons on both my insert tab and data tab is greyed out.

I am trying to open a new excel workbook but all menu items are greyed out. What could be causing the options to be locked down?