Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] jiangmh2015@gmail.com is offline

Default remove "linear" from trendline legend entry

在 2011年12月20日星期二 UTC+8上午2:24:32,Jim Cone写道:
Right-click the trendline.
In the pop-up menu choose Format Trendline.
In the dialog box that appears, choose the Options tab.
Under Trendline name, select Custom and fill in the new name.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .

"dschneiderch"
wrote in message
Hi, I am plotting some data but I only want to show the trends so
I've hidden all the scatter points and am showing just the linear
trendlines. However, the legend entries are Linear (April), Linear
(May) etc...is there any way to just show the series names without
"Linear"?
Thanks.

good answer