Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nicktruman nicktruman is offline

Default IP address to Hostname in Excel

Hi Guys,
Can I see how you modified the code to work through an excel spreadsheet? I want the output on one sheet but the list is on another in the same workbook. I have the code running without errors now, but as the functions are private I can't call them from within Excel.

Any help would be appreciated?

Kind regards, and VERY grateful...
Nick
Here is an interesting statistic from the survey a huge number of self declared internet experts, who have used the internet for more than 6 years, think their ISP is internet explorer or Firefox...

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...tname-in-Excel