Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] Office@siouxlandhabitat.org is offline

Default Combine sheets into one

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 1:03:52 PM UTC-5, GS wrote:
That would be great! Here is the share link to the workbook. I put my email
in the Aggregate sheet. I will try to find where you are doing this later but
would appreciate if you could make it work for now. Thanks Thanks Thanks so
much!

https://docs.google.com/a/siouxlandh...it?usp=sharing

Hmmm.., that requires some kind of permission for me to access your file! I
submitted a request and now waiting on a reply. Nice service worth looking into
as I use gmail...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Ok Garry. I downloaded the folder and uploaded it into another google drive account. I added your email to who it could be share with on that account and it worked. You should be able to view and edit on that drive.