Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Formatting multiple sheets within workbook.

Hi Garry

I understand your concerns with declaring, and if I was churning out this
stuff for a livelihood I would probably pay more attention to it, but!

In that this is a side thing I actually don't get paid to do for my cheap-ass
employer who at times gives me 5 minutes to do the impossible, I skrimp and
scrape and use the melting-pot to butcher out this stuff on time.

Mostly it's for my own usage and short-term it will be from here-on as the
company are currently spending millions on an entirely purpose designed and
built system called Ramco to handle every conceivable corner of business
activity so most of what I have done will go out with the trash.

One day I might even retire and go back to school and actually learn what it
is I do with VB Excel and Access. But that's not likely to happen for a
while.

Cheers
Mark.

It would just be doing yourself a favor to require variable declaration because
your VBE will let you know when things won't compile. Also, it saves having to
remember variable names because intellisense will display them after typing a
few letters and pressing Ctrl+J! You only have to check the box once and the
VBE automatically sets that up for you thereafter!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc