Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Formatting multiple sheets within workbook.

Hi Claus

I bypassed the For sh and used Activesheet and ran the code individually for each of the sheet I needed foramtting and I have to say it worked very well.

Now, all that needs doing is this exclusion list and I can roll it out and not have to stress over sheet that I don't want touched.

I must be doing something wrong with Garry's Cont sh Statement in that it is either looking for the VB.name of the sheets, or the actual name on the Sheet.tab.

Either way, it made a huge difference to my night cutting around 45 minutes off this particular process.

Thank you to both you and Garry for you patience and guidance.

Cheers
Mark.