Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Activate a workbook?

Terry Pinnell wrote:

Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:54:54 +0000 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

But, as you see here, I finally need to get all the size 12 text to size
10. Some columns (M onwards) have inherited the source size, 12.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...lausValues.jpg

change the code at the end to:
Next
.Range("K2").Formula = "=J3*24"
.Rows(2).Font.Size = 10

Regards
Claus B.

I'm there, thank you so much Claus!

I've been 90% in 'copy/paste mode' and 10% in 'learning mode', so I've
greatly appreciated your patience in stepping me through all that.

Now to spend a few hours/days/weeks *understanding* all the code
contributed by you and Garry ;-)

Can't promise I won't be back for more!

Best wishes,

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

How would I edit this line in Claus's final macro
Set wshS = Workbooks("TEST track sheet copying.xlsm").Sheets("Track
Data")

so that the macro will work with any workbook with a name starting with
'201' please?

For example, '20170314Godstone-B-e381-m4.7.xlsm', etc.

Alternatively, as I always start the macro with the Track Data worksheet
selected in that source workbook, can I capture its name there and then
use it in the line above?

Best wishes,

Terry, East Grinstead, UK