NGOULD NGOULD is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyk81 View Post
I think you need to give us more info... The loan amount * Commission % will always give you the same amount. I am not sure where the min and max come into play?
So what I'm trying to do is create a maximum commission amount and minimum commission amount within my formula.

At my job, we have a minimum commission and maximum commission amount on the loans we close.

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.