Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
William B. (Billby) William B. (Billby) is offline

Default Simple Charting Problem, Please

Thanks Clause,

Over many years I've received more help from your contributions than anyone else's but in this case
clicking on your link from the mail message I received it in opened your page in my browser which
was interesting but didn't really help me learn how to make my own charts dynamic, hence my quest to
find our more.

Overall I'm disappointed that Excel doesn't provide a simple 'one click' means to make any chart
series dynamic, but then I probably expect too much.

On 26/12/2016 12:56 PM, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Garry,

Am Sun, 25 Dec 2016 15:42:57 -0500 schrieb GS:

Making this data range 'dynamic' would be best so it self-sizes and its
chart auto-updates accordingly!

in my example the range names are dynamic. I thought this would be
obvious as I wrote :
Then your chart is always present with the current data.

Regards
Claus B.