iqbal88 iqbal88 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation How could I grab data from the script protected site?

Hello,
I can't import data table from the site which contain stock data. I did in MS Excel 2007; Data Get External Data From Web Import as usual but there have no return from sites. When I tried to grab data table from the site its shown a small window massage (screenshot), I think the process redirecting to another link; but ultimate result is zero. I think the page is script protected.

Redirecting massage: "Opening: 'http://www.dsebd.org/latest_share_price_all.php"

Please advice me how could I download ( import) data from such site in my Excel Workbook.

The site original link: http://www.dsebd.org/latest_share_price_scroll_l.php [I want to download data from here]

Thanks in Advance for any support.