Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default FreezePanes is a window property

In message of Fri, 9 Dec 2016
10:02:06 in microsoft.public.excel.programming, Walter Briscoe
writes
I run Excel 2003.
I have a particular workbook, consisting of 3 sheets.
Sometimes, I save it with one displayed sheet and sometimes with more
than one.
Each sheet had FreezePanes set.
I sometimes lose FreezePanes, when I switch from sheet to sheet.
After some considerable time being irritated with this, I now understand
it.
I wrote my first event procedure - I don't count auto_open.

[snip]

Where are events enumerated?

By googling excel event name descriptions, I found worksheet events
enumerated and described in
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib....tools.excel.w
orksheet_events.aspx
I also found