Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DaveM[_2_] DaveM[_2_] is offline

Default Copy Hyperlinks to other cells

Hi Joe

Error Object required

For Each lHyperlink In Sheet1.Hyperlinks

VBE shows yellow debug on line above.

Thanks for your help

Dave

"Joe HM" wrote in message
oups.com...
Set lHyperLinkList = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")

Hello -

You can use the following to do that. Please note that I store the
hyperlinks in a Scripting.Dictionary for some other reasons. You
might not have to do that. lSheetORG is the original Worksheet and
lSheetOUT is the target Worksheet.

Set lHyperLinkList = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")

For Each lHyperlink In lSheetORG.Hyperlinks
Call lHyperLinkList.Add("C" & lHyperlink.Range.Row,
lHyperlink.Address)
Next lHyperlink

lSheetOUT.Hyperlinks.Delete

lKeys = lHyperLinkList.keys
lItems = lHyperLinkList.items

For i = 0 To lHyperLinkList.Count - 1
Set lRange = lSheetOUT.Range(lKeys(i))

lSheetOUT.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=lRange, Address:=lItems(i),
TextToDisplay:=lRange.Value
Next i

Hope this works for you ...
Joe

On Aug 3, 8:28 am, "DaveM" wrote:
Hi all

Been trying to do this for over an hour now, with no joy.

sheet1 A1 to A36, The text values that have hyperlinks to files on
harddrive

sheet2 Column A has lots of the same text values as sheet1, some cells
have
a little extra text at the end.

how can I get the hyperlinks from sheet1 to all cells that contain the
same
text, to sheet2

Thanks in advance

Dave