Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default 10 Microsoft Excel Formulas For All Kinds Of Work

In message of Mon, 18 Apr 2016
10:57:54 in microsoft.public.excel.newusers, Melissa James <Melissa.Jame
writes

Hello Guys,

I would like to share an article about '10 Microsoft Excel Formulas For
All Kinds Of Work' (
http://tinyurl.com/hdztbzj) which i found in my
regular search. These top 10 Microsoft excel formulas will help you get
on top of all kinds of work and help you perform better as a manager or
analyst. This will be so helpful for beginners for MS-Excel.

Looking forward for your responses.

Why should I trust an anonymous URL from a name I do not recognise?
--
Walter Briscoe