John Wood

Ron, good question. Under send to is lists a couple of options (Send to as
attachement, etc. ). I am seeing Mail Recipient as Adobe PDF. I added the
Adobe upgrade a few months ago; it is possible that the adobe is overriding
my normal icon?
John

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi John

Is FileSend To..Mail Recipient working on that machine ?

Maybe this is your problem
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm
Number 2

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"John Wood" <John wrote in message ...
I am trying to customize my tool bars by adding existing icons from the
custom list, not normally a problem.

Recently, I have tried to add the "Mail Recipient" icon. It shows on the
tool bar when in the customize mode but disappears when I close the customize
window.

Any Idea what is causing this? Excel 2002 SP2

John