Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob[_19_] Bob[_19_] is offline

Default Simple Charting Problem, Please

Hello,

Using Excel from, I think, 2007, and Windows 10.

Haven't used in a while, and I am probably forgetting things, but
this is really confusing me.

If anyone can help me out, would be most appreciative.

Plotting Blood p:

Column A has dates.
Column B has pressure.

Really a simple setup.
Scatter graph is desired, with straight lines between the actual points.

Lets say I have 10 dates.

If I select these 10 to plot, no problem.
Does it all nicely.

But if I select, e.g., 15 rows to Plot, with
the last five being Blank, it won't do it.

In the "Select Data", the dates only show for the first case, where
there is actual data in the cells.

What am I missing (as usual), or doing wrong ?

I would really like to have the resultant graph set up
to encompass a wide range of dates, even though we may have no data
filled in (yet) for many of them.

Happy Holidays, and thanks,
Bob