user_excel1 user_excel1 is offline
Junior Member

Default Toggle button for hide/unhide columns

I have looked in all kind of forums but unfortunately I had no chance finding the solution for my problem..
Being a absolute beginner in Excel I need someone to help me.
I use Excel 2010 and I need to do next task..

I have a table with 8 rows and 10 columns. I have to create a toggle button to show only certain columns.
For example.
If in B2, B5, B9 etc.. says "FINISHED", and in B1, B3,B4,B6 says "NOT FINISHED" I need the toggle buttons that when clicked only shows entire columns with these perimeters...
Anyway, I have attached screenshot of what I was thinking...
Attached Images