Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LinLin LinLin is offline

Default Can I arrange tabs vertically and Alphanumerically!

Hi Gord

I asked Contextures to modify the toolbar so that it will sort the tabs as
well (previously the tabs had to be in order already).
Thought you might like to know! It's at the website with the same link below

cheerio
LinLin

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

How about a sheet navigation bar from Debra Dalglesih?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro?

See this google search result. All one line for the URL

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c19464f875bd25

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:25:02 -0700, LinLin
wrote:

I use a lot of tabs / worksheets in a spreadsheets and if I could view them
vertically (ie on the RHS of the screen) I could fit more tabs in!

Is there anyway to change this?

Otherwise, how does everyone else work with a lot of tabs? The problem is
that when the tab name is too long, that also takes away the tab space at the
bottom of the screen.
thanks everyone!