Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] poprinman@hotmail.com is offline

Default Can you print multiple worksheets double sided?

Publisher Lyn wrote:
We publish an annual publication of detailed tables. Each section of the book
is created in a single Excel workbook - each page of the book is one Excel
sheet. We have tried selecting all sheets and formatting the printer to print
double sided, but each sheet still prints on a separate page. Also, when
trying to number the pages, you can select all sheets, select the first
number, but the same number shows up on all sheets. Is this a limitation of
Excel?

I think... what you need to do is set the print area on each sheet of
the work book so that you have one page on each sheet, do this for each
sheet. Then... this is the annoying part and the only way I have
managed to make this work. Click on each sheet then click FilePrint.
Go into the properties and click double sided as I'm sure you have
already done... then instead if clicking ok to start printing click
close. Then repeat this process for each individual sheet by tabbing
accross to each one clicking print and then changing the property. Once
you have done this for all sheets go back to the first sheet, click
print then select entire workbook and then press ok. I believe this
should then print each sheet back to back accross the entire workbook.
At least I have got it to do this anyway after much faffing around!