Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Formatting multiple sheets within workbook.

Hi Team

Workbook has anywhere from 30 to 40 sheets at any given time, of which approx that 25 - 30 require formatting.

As there are sheets that cannot be changed I reckon using the VBA.Sheet.name( Sheet(15) to Sheet(40) ) rather than using ( For each Sheet ).

The range for each of these sheets is exactly the same. A10:O28 ( row 10 = headings ).

Currently, we are doing this manually and it takes anything up to an hour or more to do, so looking for the magic button to do it in a blink.

Step .1 Filter in ascending order ( this part is easy )

Step .2 ( The not so easy part. ) In-as-much as all the columns will have data, the rows may vary from 11 to 28.

Column A = Reference No ( could be 1 row or 6 with the same No. )

Now comes the tricky part.

I would like, so that at the end of each Reference No. in Column "A" the Bottom Border be double-lined from Columns ("A" to "O"), then continue on with the next reference No. and so on.

Then, when it gets to the row that is blank, delete the row ( could be 17 blank rows or a mere 1 )

Nut buster I know, any thoughts or suggestions welcomed.

TIA
Mark.